Wedding favour bottles and jars are growing in popularity, as many happy couples choose to thank their guests with not just a thank you card, but with a small personalised gift that they can enjoy on the day. It can be a decorative item, a shot of spirit, homemade produce… the possibilities are endless and you can easily tailor your wedding favours to suit the personality of you and your partner.
No matter what wedding favours you create, they need to be presented in jars and bottles that are small enough to not take up a huge amount of space at your guests’ place settings and carry home at the end of the day! That’s where The Bottle People can help you, thanks to our ranges of miniature jars and bottles.
Wedding Favour Bottles
We’ve got a great selection of mini wedding favour bottles that are ideal for filling with wedding favours including spirits, wine, olive oils, a message in a bottle, herbs & spices…
One of our personal favourites is the 100ml Glass Swing Top Bottle, as it comes complete with a ceramic stopper with a metal clasp to keep the contents secure and fresh. The rustic style of this mini wedding favour bottle is absolutely perfect for filling with homemade wines or cordials to give to your friends and family. For a more modern look, we have our 100ml Marasca Bottle, 50ml Flask Bottle and 50ml Vodka Bottle, each of which come with the option to add a compatible screw cap.
Prices For Our Mini Wedding Favour Bottles
- 100ml Glass Swing Top Bottle - get a pack of 108 units for just £206.16 (inc. tax)
- 100ml Glass Marasca Bottle - get a pack of 154 units for just £102.06 (inc. tax)
- 50ml Glass Flask Bottle - get a pack of 140 units for just £52.12 (inc. tax)
- 50ml Glass Vodka Bottle - get a pack of 200 units for just £67.09 (inc. tax)
Wedding Favour Jars
Our mini wedding favour jars are ideal for foodie gifts such as jam and sweets, but are also great for more other homely gifts such as candles or even flower seeds for your guests to plant and enjoy as a memory of your wedding day.
Jam jar wedding favours are always popular, especially with weddings that take place in the countryside. Guests with a sweet tooth will always welcome the simple gesture of a jar filled with homemade or locally made jam! Our 30ml Mini Jars, 40ml Mini Jars and 55ml Hexagonal Jars are all made using high quality clear glass and come with the option to add twist off lids that are rubber lined to prevent leakage.
Prices For Our Mini Wedding Favour Jars
- 30ml Mini Jam Jar & Lid – get a pack of 350 units for just £73.66 (inc. tax)
- 41ml Mini Jam Jar & Lid – get a pack of 280 units for just £78.66 (inc. tax)
- 55ml Hexagonal Glass Jar & Lid – get a pack of 182 units for just £77.52 (inc. tax)
Take a look at all of our jam jars in our Glass Jam Jar collection.
Wedding Favour Design Ideas
Need some wedding favour inspiration? There are so many fun ways you can use your mini bottles and jars to create a memorable gift for your wedding guests. Check out some of these cool ideas below for some inspiration…
- Lottery Tickets – Give each of your guests a lottery ticket or scratch card. Not everyone will win, but those who do will thank you!
- Hangover Cures – Create a hangover cure pack for your guests to take home after partying the night away. Items could include paracetamol, chocolate, mints and eye masks!
- Bottle Of Bubble Bath – Along the same lines of the hangover cure; who doesn’t love a good soak in the tub after a heavy night out?
- Candles – Fill a glass jar with a scented candle mix, then wrap a nice label around the base with a photo of you and your new spouse and the date of your wedding, to give your guests a lasting memory of the day.
- Marshmallows – Fill your jars with portions of marshmallows that your guests can have as a ‘starter’ before the wedding breakfast. Kids will especially love this one!
- Message In A Bottle – Take a miniature bottle and place a rolled up message inside for your guests to find. You could make it a token for a free drink at the bar, a funny message, or you could even turn it into a party game and have one lucky guest win a prize if they have the chosen bottle.